The two hopeful numbers who product is 81 and also whose amount is a minimum are 9 and also 9.

You are watching: Find two positive numbers whose product is 81 and whose sum is a minimum.

Step-by-step explanation:

81 is divisible by 1 and 81, due to the fact that 81/1 = 81 and also 81/81 = 1.

81 is divisible by 3 and 27, because 81/3 = 27 and also 81/27 = 3.

81 is divisible by 9, due to the fact that 81/9 = 9.

Their sums are.

81 + 1 = 82.

3 + 27 = 30

9 + 9 = 18.

So the two optimistic numbers whose product is 81 and whose sum is a minimum room 9 and also 9.



The figure below shows a tent through wires attached to assist stabilize it. The size of each wire is 8 feet greater than the dista

snucongo.org:

The size of 2 wires space 13 feet and also 12 feet

Step-by-step explanation:

The picture of the time is attached.

As we have the right to see, it create a best triangle v "x+8" side being the hypotenuse the the triangle.

The pythagorean theorem speak us:

Hypotenuse^2 = Leg^2 + Leg^2

THe hypotenuse is "x+8", the 2 legs are "x" and "x+7" respectively. Let"s solve for x:

*

We expand and also solve because that x:

*

Length can"t be negative, so x = 5.

See more: Nearest Airport To Long Beach Ca Lifornia, Major Airports Near Long Beach, California

Hence, the 3 political parties of the triangle are:

x = 5

x + 8 = 13

x + 7 = 12

The size of 2 wires are 13 feet and 12 feet


*

8 0
5 month ago

5 + 4n = 29How perform I carry out this
Aleks04 <339>
5+4n=294n=29 -54n=24n=6
8 0
1 year ago

An expression is shown. 590.92 - 219.38 What is the worth of the expression?​
statuscvo <17>

371.54 is the snucongo.org :)


3 0
6 months ago
Read 2 more snucongo.orgs

Are 6/13 and 30/65 equivalent? Explain
Gnesinka <82>
Yes. If us multiply 6/13 by 1 in the type of 5/5, we attain the portion 30/65 there is no ever an altering the worth of the number itself.
4 0
6 months ago
Read 2 more snucongo.orgs
A certain forest consists an area the 1800 km2 . Suppose that yearly this area decreases by 6.75% . What will the area it is in after
kati45 <8>
If the forest decreases by 6.75% each year, that leaves 100-6.75, or 93.25% left from the previous year. So, after ~ 12 years you have:.9325^12, or 43.23% that the woodland left. 1800 x .04323 , or 778 km² the the forest left ~ 12 years☺☺☺☺
4 0
7 month ago
Other questions:
×
Add snucongo.org
Send
×
Login
E-mail
Password
mental me
Login
no registered? rapid signup
×
Signup
Your nickname
E-mail
Password
Signup
near
Login Signup
asking question!