"Once it is turned into a boxed set, the only method to transform it back to solitary components is to have a GE clerk exchange the boxed set for solitary items. You have the right to NOT right click on a set and use the damage option to perform this. Merely right click Sets grand Exchange clerk and also once her GE item Sets home window pops up, right click on your boxed set that"s in her inventory, and also choose Exchange (type) armour set."

As quoted top top the adhering to link:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex... Http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex...go come the grand exchange clerk appropriate click her/him

click "Sets grand exchange clerk" then best click your collection and click "exchange *example*"

then you obtain your items from the =)

if you want it ago as a set.

right click the set that friend had and also click "exchange *example*" and also it will be earlier as a set.You open the collection by exchanging the components of the collection through a clerk at the cool Exchange.You Go too The cool Extaing and also Select "sets"

Wiki User

∙ 7y ago
This answer is: