You are watching: Negative numbers are encoded using the
6. This is a volatile form of memory the is supplied only for short-term storage while a regime is running.
7. A type of memory that can hold data for lengthy periods that time, also when there is no strength to the computer, is called ________.
8. A component that collects data from world or other devices and also sends it come the computer system is called ______.
14. A collection of 128 numeric password that represent the English letters, various punctuation marks, and other personalities is _________.
15. Considerable encoding scheme that have the right to represent characters for plenty of languages in the civilization is __________.
20. In the _______ component of the fetch-decoded-execute cycle, the CPU determines which procedure it must perform.
The Java is a "hypothetical computer" the is exactually simulated on computer systems today allowing different architectures to execute the same precise instructionstransfer on the internet.
See more: How Long Does It Take To Read 1 Page S? How Long Does It Take To Read 1 Pages
(T/F): The check instruction performs one implied and also operation in between each pair of matching bits in 2 operands and sets the Sign, Zero, and Parity flags based upon the value assigned to the location operand.
Introduction to Algorithms3rd EditionCharles E. Leiserson, Clifford Stein, Ronald L. Rivest, cutting board H. Cormen
Computer Organization and Design MIPS Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface5th EditionDavid A. Patterson, man L. Hennessy