1. Which word doesn’t fit?SmellingSeeingSmilingHearing
Answer: the end of the indigenous smelling, seeing, smiling, hearing, the word that doesn’t fit is smiling.
You are watching: Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? finger is to hand as leaf is to
Explanation: The various other 3 words room senses, entry to her brain.
|Smiling||Not A Sense|
2. Which word doesn’t fit?PaintingPoemFlowerSong
Answer: the end of the words painting, poem, flower, song, words that doesn’t right is flower.
Explanation: The various other 3 words are creates of art.
3. What day was yesterday, if Monday is in two days?WednesdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Answer: If Monday is in 2 days, yesterday to be Friday.
Explanation: Monday is in two days, Sunday is in sooner or later (tomorrow), Saturday is in 0 job (today), Friday in in -1 work (yesterday).
|in 2 days||Monday||2|
4. Coffee is come cup, what cake is to …ForkNapkinPlate
Answer: Coffee is come cup, what cake is come plate.
Explanation: Coffee sits ~ above the cup, cake sits ~ above the plate.
5. Finger is come hand, what leaf is come …TwigTreeForest
Answer: Finger is to hand, what sheet is come twig.
Explanation: Finger => hand => arm => human being => people. Sheet => twig => branch => tree => forest.
6. What is half of a quarter of 400?50100200
Answer: fifty percent of a 4 minutes 1 of 400 is 50.
Explanation: A quarter of 400 is 100, fifty percent of 100 is 50.
`:((1/2) * (1/4) * 400, =, (1/2) * (400/4)),( , =, (1/2) * 100),( , =, 100/2 = 50):`
Yet one more way:
`:((1/2) * (1/4) * 400, =, (1/(2 * 4)) * 400),( , =, (1/8) * 400),( , =, 400/8 = 50):`
7. If you revolve your left glove inside out, it will fit your right hand.TrueFalse
Answer: The sentence “If you turn your left glove inside out, it will fit your ideal hand” is True.
Explanation: Imagine the the contrary of your hands in the sense. Or perform the experiment like:
8. Which form completes the pattern?
Answer: The button on the right, which has an arrowhead pointing right.
Explanation: because that each row, from left the right, the shape rotates 45 degrees clockwise.
9. Which shape completes the pattern?
Answer: The button on the right, which has a polygon inside a circle.
Explanation: because that each row, the second column is the an initial column plus (union) the third column.
10. Which shape does no fit the others?
Answer: The very first image, i beg your pardon only has 5 sides.
Explanation: The other 4 images have 6 sides.
11. Which form does no fit the others?
Answer: The 2nd image, which is a concave polygon (some vertices suggest inwards).
Explanattion: The other 4 pictures are convex polygons, with all vertices pointing outwards.
12. Which shape does not fit the others?
Answer: The second image is likewise flipped, not just rotated.
Explanation: The other 3 photos are rotated variation of the very same image.
13. Pick the snapshot that best fits the white space
Answer: The 3rd image, the one on the bottom left edge of the options, which has actually a vertical solid heat on the best side and a peak on the bottom left the the image.
Explanation: The ideal side that the room has a upright solid heat from height to bottom.
14. Finish the series:1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 16, 22, ?
Answer: 1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 16, 22, 29.
Explanation: acquisition the differences between consecutive numbers we gain +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, therefore the following number is 22 + 7 = 29.
15. Complete the series:3, 6, 10, 20, 24, ?
Answer: 3, 6, 10, 20, 24, 48.
Explanation: compare consecutive number we acquire x2, +4, x2, +4, so the next number is 24 x 2 = 48.
16. Finish the series:8, 6, 9, 5, 10, 4, 11, ?
Answer: 8, 6, 9, 5, 10, 4, 11, 3.
Explanation: There room two interleaved series, one is 8, 9, 10, 11, boosting by one, the various other is 6, 5, 4, decreasing by one, for this reason the next number is 4 - 1 = 3.
17. Some arm bands are an important jewelry. All bracelets are make of gold. I beg your pardon is true because that sure?Some bracelets are make of silver.Some an important jewelry is made of gold.
Answer: If “Some bracelets are valuable jewelry. All arm bands are make of gold.”, then it is true for sure that “Some valuable jewelry is made of gold.".
Explanation: Some bracelets (all the which are made that gold) are beneficial jewelry. => Some beneficial jewelry are arm bands (all that which space made that gold). => Some beneficial jewelry is do of gold.
18. Some political leaders are lazy. No lazy human is wealthy. I beg your pardon is true for sure?Some political leaders are no wealthy.Some political leaders are wealthy.
Answer: If “Some political leaders are lazy. No lazy human being is wealthy.”, then it is true for sure that “Some politicians are not wealthy.".
Explanation: Some political leaders are lazy (no lazy human being is wealthy). => Some political leaders are lazy (all lazy persons are not wealthy). => Some politicians are no wealthy.
ResultWell done! You are in the optimal 1% of every people. Your IQ is 134.
See more: What Is The Difference Between Tights And Pantyhose And Tights
I think this is the maximum score possible on this test.
Let me understand below!
If you discovered this page useful, don’t forget come share it through your friends!